Epic-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic-Alliance

Alliance

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All about the alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Hero
Admin
Admin
Epic Hero

All about the alliance Empty
PostSubject: All about the alliance   All about the alliance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:19 pm

This alliance is all about peace, and wars. Really it is about other clans and alliances to join up and kill the enemy at all cost, A big team up.
If people have other games they like or have a clan in it you can make a forum here to make it easy.

I might play it if it is good
Back to top Go down
https://epic-alliance.forumotion.com
Suicidal_Speedy

PostSubject: Re: All about the alliance   All about the alliance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:14 pm

Hey Epic got a good game for ya, that is if you like star wars. If you do then you should hit up SWCombine. My Combine name is Andrew Steczo.
Back to top Go down
Epic Hero
Admin
Admin
Epic Hero

PostSubject: Re: All about the alliance   All about the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 am

Suicidal_Speedy wrote:
Hey Epic got a good game for ya, that is if you like star wars. If you do then you should hit up SWCombine. My Combine name is Andrew Steczo.
what is it about
Back to top Go down
https://epic-alliance.forumotion.com
Suicidal_Speedy

PostSubject: Re: All about the alliance   All about the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Its pretty much a Star Wars simulator that has pretty much that was in both sagas. The different factions, ships, races, and whatnot. Even though combat is still in development, it is still a very solid free non-downloadable MMO Sim. If you do decide to join I will help you out a bit by giveing you a ship to pilot and get you into the same faction. That is if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about the alliance   All about the alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about the alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic-Alliance :: The alliance :: About-
Jump to: